Using the cable clamps provided with the plasma display,
bundle at the back of the unit the signal and audio cables
connected to the display.
Back of the unit
How to use the remote control
Battery Installation and Replacement
Insert the 2 "AAA" batteries, making sure to set them in
with the proper polarity.
1.Press and open the cover.
2.Align the batteries according to the (+) and (–) indication
inside the case.
3.Replace the cover.
* Use the remote control within a distance of about 7 m/
23ft. from the front of the monitor's remote control sensor
and at horizontal and vertical angles of up to approximately
* The remote control operation may not function if the
monitor's remote control sensor is exposed to direct
sunlight or strong artificial light, or if there is an obstacle
between the sensor and the remote control.
Handling the remote control
• Do not drop or mishandle the remote control.
• Do not get the remote control wet. If the remote control
gets wet, wipe it dry immediately.
• Avoid heat and humidity.
• When not using the remote control for a long period,
remove the batteries.
• Do not use new and old batteries together, or use different
• Do not take apart the batteries, heat them, or throw them
into a fire.
• When disposing of used batteries, please comply with
governmental regulations or environmental public
instruction's rules that apply in your country/area.