Important safety information
These warnings have been provided in the interest of safety. You MUST read them carefully before installing or
using the appliance.
• Any electrical work required to install this appliance
should be carried out by a qualified electrician or
• Care must be taken to ensure that the appliance
does not stand on the electrical supply cable.
• If the machine is situated on a carpeted floor,
please adjust the feet in order to allow air to
• This appliance is designed for domestic use only. If
the machine is used for any other purposes or is
not used correctly, the manufacturer accepts no
responsibility for any damage that might occur.
• Always unplug the appliance after use.
• Clothes which are dripping wet should not be
placed in the dryer.
• Danger of explosion: Never tumble dry items that
have been in contact with inflammable solvents
(petrol, methylated spirits, dry cleaning fluid and
the like). As these substances are volatile, they
could cause an explosion. Tumble dry only items
washed with water.
• Please make sure that no gas lighters have
accidentally been left in pockets of garments to be
loaded into appliance.
• Do not dry canvas shoes or sports shoes, as they
could get stuck between the door and the drum,
thus blocking this latter.
• Leave the door slightly ajar when the appliance is
not being used. This will allow the seal to be
• Clean fluff filters after using the tumble dryer. To
prevent fire risks, do not use the appliance if the
fluff filters are damaged or without filters.
• Do not allow fluff to accumulate around the dryer.
• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or attempt
to modify this product in any way.
• Under no circumstances should you attempt to
repair the machine yourself. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious
malfunctioning. Contact your local Service Centre.
Always insist on genuine spare parts.
• Children are often not aware of how dangerous
electrical appliances can be. When the machine is
working, children should be carefully supervised
and not be allowed to play with the appliance.
• The packaging components (e.g. plastic film,
polystyrene) can be dangerous to children - danger
of suffocation! Keep them out of children's reach.
• Make sure that children or pets do not climb into
• When the appliance is to be scrapped, cut off the
electrical supply cable and destroy the plug with
the remaining cable. Disable the door catch in
order to prevent children from becoming trapped
inside while playing.
• Packaging materials
The materials marked with the symbol
This means that they can be recycled by disposing of
them properly in appropriate collection containers.
Use authorised disposal sites for your old appliance.
Help to keep your country tidy!