Something not working?
Before contacting your local Service Centre, please make the following checks:
• The dryer does not work:
• The dryer does not dry properly:
If, after the above checks, there is still a fault, call
your local Service Centre.
Please make sure you give the model and serial
• The door(s) is(are) open.
• The plug is not fitted into the wall socket.
• There is no electricity supply from the wall socket.
• The selector dial is not set correctly.
• The water reservoir is full or not correctly inserted.
• The start button
has not been depressed.
• The filters are clogged.
• The condenser is clogged.
• The water reservoir is full.
• The selected cycle is not suitable for the laundry.
• Insufficient drying time.
• The laundry has not been spun properly.
• The low temperature
function has been selected.
• Excessive laundry load.
• The dryer is not correctly installed.
number of the appliance.
This information can be found on the rating plate
(see picture on page 4 ).
or cool tumble