Something not working?
Problems which you can resolve yourself.
The machine does not start up:
The machine does not fill:
The machine fills then empties
The machine does not empty and/or
does not spin:
There is water on the floor:
Unsatisfactory washing results:
The machine vibrates or is noisy:
The door will not open:
• The door is not firmly closed.
• The machine is not plugged in or there is no power
at the socket.
• The main fuse has blown.
• The programme selector dial is not positioned
• The ON/OFF button
• The water tap is closed.
• The inlet hose is squashed or kinked.
• The filter in the inlet hose is blocked.
• The door is not properly closed.
• The end of the drain hose is too low. Refer to
relevant paragraph in "water drainage" section.
• The drain hose is squashed or kinked.
• A programme which ends with water in tub has
• The drain filter is clogged.
• Too much detergent or unsuitable detergent
(creates too much foam) has been used.
• Check whether there are any leaks from one of the
inlet hose fittings. It is not always easy to see this
as the water runs down the hose; check to see if it
• The drain hose is damaged.
• The drain filter has not been correctly screwed in
• Too little detergent or unsuitable detergent has
• Stubborn stains have not been treated prior to
• The correct temperature was not selected.
• Excessive laundry load.
• The transit bolts and packing have not been
• The support feet have not been adjusted.
• The laundry is not evenly distributed in the drum.
• Maybe there is very little laundry in the drum.
• The machine is in contact with the wall or
• The programme is still running.
• The door lock has not been released.
• There is water in the drum.
has not been depressed.