Registration Important Safety Instruction Identification of Parts Operation Temperature Control Display Panel For Temperature Control Power How to adjust the temperature in the freezer compartment Super Freezer Self Test Door Alarm Ice Making Defrosting Suggestion On About Ice Food storage...
Introduction Registration Introduction The model and serial number are found on the rear of this unit. This number is unique to this unit and not available to others. You should record requested information here and retain this guide as a permanent record of your purchase.
Do not allow the power plug to face upward or to be crushed at the back of the fridge-freezer. If the cord is crushed behind the refrigerator it may damage the cable resulting in fire.
This may become the cause of fire or electric shock. Unplug the power plug when cleaning, handling or replacing the interior lamp of the fridge-freezer. It may cause electric shock or injury. • When replacing the interior lamp of •...
It may cause the operation of the After refrigerator to fail. 5minutes 2. When using the fridge-freezer Do not place heavy objects or liquid filled objects on the top of the refrigerator. Heavy objects may fall when opening and closing doors resulting in injury. Liquid filled objects may leak or fall and break resulting in injury, or electric shock.
Introduction Important Safety Instruction Prevent children from entering the product. It may endanger the life of a child if the child enters the refrigerator. Take care when opening and closing the refrigerator doors. Vigorous opening or closing may cause the contents to topple out resulting in injury or damage.
Do not place flower vases, cups, cosmetics, medicine or any container with water on the fridge-freezer. It may fall, leak or spill resulting in possible electric shock or fire. In case of a heavy electrical storm or if unit is not to be used for a long period of time, disconnect the power plug.
It may be the cause of an electric shock or fire. When gas is leaked, do not touch the fridge/freezer or the outlet and ventilate the room immediately. The explosion by spark may cause •...
It may cause injury, electric shock or fire. Do not use the fridge-freezer for non-domestic puposes (storing medicine or testing material, or use in a mobile application.) It may cause an unexpected risk such as fire, electric shock, deterioration of stored material or chemical reaction.
Introduction Important Safety Instruction Install the fridge-freezer on a solid and level floor. Installing it in an unstable place may cause death by the refrigerator falling down when opening or closing the door. Do not insert hands or a metal object into the exit...
Open doors could result in children being hurt by the corners of the doors (particularly the freezer door as lower edge might be out of line of site). Do not put any living animal in the...
Do not insert the power plug with wet hands. • You may receive an electric shock. Do not install the fridge/freezer in a damp place, where • it could be splashed with water. Water may penetrate electrical components causing a...
Replacement person in order to avoid a hazard. Danger Risk of child entrapment. Before you throw away your old refrigerator or freezer: Take off the doors. Leave the shelves in place so that children may not easily climb inside. Don't store Don't store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
Introduction Important Safety Instruction Warning Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction. Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer. Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
After unplugging the appliance, wait for at least • five minutes before plugging it again to the wall socket. Abnormal operation of the freezer may cause material damage. If the appliance is not to be used for a long time, •...
Operation Temperature Control Your freezer has controls that let you regulate the temperature in the freezer compartments. Display Panel For Temperature Control Adjusting the temperatures and functions Display Panel POWER SUPER FRZ. FRZ.TEMP. 3SECS Super Freezer Power Temperature Adjustment Button...
Operation Power If you push button more than 3 seconds • you can switch on or off the Freezer. POWER 3SECS How to adjust the The initial Temperature of the Freezer Compartment is • -23°C and -15°C respectively. temperature in the...
- If the indicate lights do not move up or down, then please leave the power connected and call your nearest service agent. Door Alarm When the door of the freezer is left open for a while, the alarm sounds.
Operation Ice Making Fill water in ice making tray. Only fill • with enough water to maintain individual blocks, if over filled blocks will not separate properly and water may spill into ice bin clumping ice together. Ice will be dropped into the ice •...
It may break. - Do not make ice with the ice-storing bin. It may break. How to store food properly Freezer shelf Open the cover to take out food. Freezer basket Place the frozen food such as meat, fish, frozen bun and ice cream here.
• of freezer compartment. It could decrease freezer capacity. If you keep the freezer in a hot, and humid place, frequently Note open its door or put a lot of vegetables in it, dew may form in it, which has no effect on its performance. Remove the...
• stored. Try to avoid opening and closing the door too frequently. If You Move Take out foods from the freezer and firmly fix the loose • shelves, draws and accessories with tape. Do not move the freezer by sliding.
Pull out the drawer, and then Lower drawer slightly lift up and pull out the front to remove. Your freezer is designed with reversible doors, so that To Reverse the • they may open from either the left of right hand side Doors to suit your kitchen design.
Be sure to unplug the power or shutdown the main switch in your house. Exterior Clean the outside of the freezer with a hot damp cloth with or without cleaning detergent. If you use a detergent, be sure to wipe it with a clean wet cloth.
Door left open for a long time. • Package holding door open or blocking air duct in • freezer compartment. The floor on which the freezer is installed may be Vibration or • uneven or the freezer may be unstable. Rattling or Level refrigerator by adjusting the leveling feet.
Freezer is not level. • Adjust the leveling screws. The floor on which the freezer is installed may be • uneven or the freezer may be unstable. Adjust leveling feet to create a slight tilt backwards on the refrigerator.
Contents 1. Note before installing..............3 2. Components to install ..............4 3. Assembly/Disassembly diagram of Built-in refrigerator ....5 4. Dimension of Built-in refrigerator and cabinet......6 5. Installing the built-in refrigerator ..........7 6. Procedure to install This manuals descriptions are based on the door opening to the right. If you want to open the door to the left, install after reading Page 18.
Check there is no lean on the product door after attaching the Integrated door panels. Check to see that the gasket of the fridge/freezer is properly attached. Use Integrated panel material of sufficient strength to maintain integrity of support screw/bolts under the weight of the panels.
2. Components to install Parts prepared Top cover Hinge stand Bracket case Depth adjust Bracket before installing (hole size = 8mm) cabinet case 1 unit units unit units Depth adjust Bracket Parts related with Hinge cover Bracket case cover Case cover (hole size = 5.5mm) case after inserting cabinet...
4. Dimension of Built-in refrigerator and cabinet The overall thickness of this figure is based on 15mm. The cabinet dimension should comply with the figure. Caution - Both the main body of the cabinet and the integrated door panel must be separated. - The integrated door panel may sag if it is larger than the specified size.
30mm or more. (Additionally, If the fridge and freezer are installed side by side, make sure an additional panel of 15mm is added between them to assure a combined thickness of 30mm between them.) If the side panel is to thin,...
6. Procedure to install 1. Installing the top cover of the refrigerator 1) Fold the top cover of the refrigerator ¨ in advance as shown at the figure. 2) Fix the refrigerator top cover ¨ with the wood bolting screw (3 places) at a point 45mm in from interior edge of cabinet at each end and also in the...
6. Procedure to install - Assemblely bracket - Assemblely cover There is no hole for screw on the outer cabinet. Screws need to be tightened firmly.
6. Procedure to install 2. Insert the hinge base into the hinges (two spots). (See Figure 1) (If the thickness of the cabinet is 20mm, do not install the hinge base 3. Lean the refrigerator backward and then fix the depth adjust bracket at the bottom (two spots) of the refrigerator door by using the hinge screws as shown at the figure.
6. Procedure to install 6. Adjust the horizontal/vertical level of the refrigerator by turning the level adjusting leg( When the unit tilts backwards. Adjust by turning the horizontal adjusting leg anti-clockwise since the refrigerator leans backward. When the unit tilts forwards. Adjust by turning the horizontal adjusting leg clockwise since the refrigerator leans forward.
6. Procedure to install 7. Make sure that the end of the hinge base is aligned with the front right of the cabinet. 8. Fix the top hinge and the bottom hinge by the hinge screws (four spots). (See Figure 5) Be careful when working on hinges as you may be injured by the hinge operation if the door moves.
6. Procedure to install 10. Place the paper jig on the reference line of the paper jig at the rear side of the furniture door. (See Figure 7) - Place the reference line of the paper jig at 1595mm from the floor of the cabinet. - If the integrated door panel is long, place the reference line of the paper jig at 1595mm plus ‘A’...
6. Procedure to install 13. Insert the height adjusting nuts (two spots at the bottom) onto the height adjusting screw, and then place the top bracket of the integrated door panel onto the height adjusting screw of the top of the refrigerator door. Use the height adjusting nut to adjust the height of the integrated door panel and set the level.
6. Procedure to install 15. Loosely fix the top bracket with the height adjusting nuts (Figure 13), and adjust the depth gap between the integrated door panel and the front of the cabinet to 4mm. At this time, adjust the location of the integrated door panel so as not to touch or make contact with the face of the cabinet when opening/closing the door.
6. Procedure to install 19. Move the integrated door panel in or out to adjust the depth gap to 4mm (See Figure 14), and fix the depth adjusting bracket both sides (two spots) of the refrigerator door with the door screw .
6. Procedure to install 22. Insert the ventilation cover into the rectangular hole on the front of the cabinet base. 23. Attach the gasket as shown in the figure. Attach it to the opposite side from the hinge side. If the gasket is to long, cut it to the necessary length required.
6. Procedure to install 1. Loosely release the screws of the hinge on the case part of the refrigerator and then separate the door by pushing it to the right (See Figure 20). 2. Release the screws No. completely and then fix them loosely to the reverse side (See Figure 21) 3.