Master Protection Agreements
Congratulations on making a smart purchase. Your new Kenmore
dependable operation. But like all products, it may require preventive maintenance or repair from time to time. That's
when having a Master Protection Agreement can save you money and aggravation. The Master Protection Agreement
also helps extend the life of your new product. Here's what the Agreement* includes:
• Parts and labor needed to help keep products operating properly under normal use, not just defects. Our coverage goes
well beyond the product warranty. No deductibles, no functional failure excluded from coverage – real protection.
• Expert service by a force of more than 10,000 authorized Sears service technicians, which means someone you can
trust will be working on your product.
• Unlimited service calls and nationwide service, as often as you want us, whenever you want us.
• "No-lemon" guarantee – replacement of your covered product if four or more product failures occur within twelve months.
• Product replacement if your covered product can't be fixed.
• Annual Preventive Maintenance Check at your request – no extra charge.
• Fast help by phone – we call it Rapid Resolution – phone support from a Sears representative on all products. Think of
us as a "talking owner's manual".
• Power surge protection against electrical damage due to power fluctuations.
• $250 Food Loss Protection annually for any food spoilage that is the result of mechanical failure of any covered
refrigerator or freezer.
• Rental reimbursement if repair of your covered product takes longer than promised.
• 10% discount off the regular price of any non-covered repair service and related installed parts.
Once you purchase the Agreement, a simple phone call is all that it takes for you to schedule service. You can call
anytime day or night, or schedule a service appointment online.
The Master Protection Agreement is a risk free purchase. If you cancel for any reason during the product warranty
period, we will provide a full refund. Or, a prorated refund anytime after the product warranty period expires. Purchase
your Master Protection Agreement today!
Some limitations and exclusions apply. For prices and additional information in the U.S.A. call 1-800-827-6655.
* Coverage in Canada varies on some items. For full details call Sears Canada at 1-800-361-6665.
Sears Installation Service
For Sears professional installation of home appliances, garage door openers, water heaters, and other major home
items, in the U.S.A. or Canada call 1-800-4-MY-HOME
product is designed and manufactured for years of