Installing Your Refrigerator
Unpacking Your Refrigerator
1. Remove all packaging material. This includes the foam base and all
adhesive tape holding the refrigerator accessories inside and
outside. Slide out and remove plastic or foam guard used to
secure the compressor from shipping damage due to vibration
2. Inspect and remove any remains of packing, tape or printed
materials before powering on the refrigerator.
Leveling Your Refrigerator
• Your refrigerator has two leveling legs which are located in the
front corners of your refrigerator. After properly placing your
refrigerator in its final position, you can level your refrigerator.
• Leveling legs can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to raise your
refrigerator or by turning them counterclockwise to lower
your refrigerator. The refrigerator door will close easier when the
leveling legs are extended.
Proper Air Circulation
• To assure your refrigerator works at the maximum efficiency it
was designed for, you should install it in a location where there
is proper air circulation, plumbing and electrical connections.
• The following are recommended clearances around the refrigerator: