Reversing the Door Hinge
1. Remove the top hinge cover screw and then remove
the top hinge cover. (see fig. # 1)
2. Using a Phillips Head Screwdriver, loosen and remove the
screws holding the top hinge in place. (see fig. # 1)
3. Remove the top hinge and carefully lift off the door.
4. Remove the screw hole plug from the opposite side and
insert the plug in the screw hole openings of the just
removed screws. (see fig. # 2)
5. Remove the door pin from the bracket of the lower
hinge by turning counter clockwise. Move the pin to the
opposite hole and tighten. (see fig. # 3)
6. Loosen the screws holding the lower hinge bracket
and remove the hinge.(see fig. # 3)
7. Align the holes in the lower hinge bracket to the
corresponding holes in the opposite side of the cabinet.
Insert and tighten the screws.(see fig. # 3)
8. Align the bottom hole on the left side of the door with the
pin of the lower hinge and slide into place.
screw hole plugs
fig. # 2