When using electrical appliances, basic safety
precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions carefully.
2. DANGER! To protect against risk of electric shock, do not immerse
cord, plug or any parts of the unit in water or other liquids.
3. Close supervision is necessary when using this appliance near
children. This appliance is not suitable for use by children.
4. Never leave an appliance unattended while in use.
5. Do not place an appliance on or near a hot gas or electric
burner, or in a heated oven. Do not place on top of any other
6. Do not let the power cord of an appliance hang over the edge
of a table or countertop or touch any hot surface.
7. Do not operate any electrical appliance with a damaged cord
or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped
or damaged in any manner. If damage is suspected, contact the
nearest authorized service center for examination, repair or electrical
or mechanical adjustment.
8. Unplug from power outlet when not in use, before putting on or
taking off attachments, and before cleaning.
9. The use of accessory attachments that are not recommended by the
appliance manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock or injury.
10. Avoid contact with moving parts when the unit is in operation.
11. Never touch the cooling elements when the unit is in operation.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not use appliance for other than its intended use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOlD USE ONly