WATCHING PICTURES ON THE WIDE SCREEN
SWITCHING BETWEEN SCREEN SIZES
* You can also use the buttons
on the display's control
panel to perform these steps.
• Displaying a picture in a Normal mode for extended periods of time may cause phosphor burn-in.
• A variety of Screen Sizes are available with this display. Remember that if you select a mode with an aspect ratio (ratio of frame width to frame
height) different from that of the TV program or video media, the pictures will appear differently than if you had selected a mode having the same
• Showing a movie or similar premium event at a different aspect ratio from its original one at any event site, restaurant, or bar for profit-making
purposes or for a public audience may constitute a copyright infringement.
For films, try to select a mode having the same aspect ratio as the original picture; this enables the director's original intentions to be preserved.
• See P.
for how to adjust the picture size and position.
The currently selected mode will appear.
to select a desired Screen
Each time you press
appears. The sequences used are as follows:
When you are in a Video input mode
When you are in an RGB input mode
* Depending on the type of signal, some aspects
may not be selected.
, a different Screen Size