Activation/deactivation of the Multi-Tab function
Simultaneously press and hold the two Multi-Tab buttons (D and E), until the
"Multi-Tab function" indicator light illuminates. This means that the function is
To deactivate the function press the same buttons again until the "Multi-Tab func-
tion" indicator light turns off.
If the drying results are not satisfactory we suggest that you:
1. Fill up the rinse aid dispenser with rinse aid.
2. Activate the rinse aid dispenser.
3. Set the rinse aid dosage to position 2.
• The activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser can only be possible with
the "Multi-Tab function" active.
Activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser
1. Press the On/Off button. The dishwasher must be in setting mode.
2. Press simultaneously buttons B and C, until the lights of buttons A , B, and C
3. Press button B, the lights of buttons A and C turn off while the light of button
B goes on flashing: the end of programme indicator light illuminates, indicating
that the rinse aid dispenser has been activated.
4. To change the setting, press button B again until the end of programme indi-
cator light turns off.
5. To memorise the operation, switch off the dishwasher by pressing the On/Off
If you decide to turn back to the use of standard detergent system we advise that
1. Deactivate the "Multi-Tab function".
2. Fill up the salt container and the rinse aid dispenser again.
3. Adjust the water hardness setting to the highest setting and perform 1 normal
washing programme without loading any dishes.
4. Adjust the water hardness setting according to the hardness of the water in
5. Adjust the rinse aid dosage.