In the interest of your safety and to ensure the correct use, before installing and
first using the appliance, read this user manual carefully, including its hints and
warnings. To avoid unnecessary mistakes and accidents, it is important to ensure
that all people using the appliance are thoroughly familiar with its operation and
safety features. Save these instructions and make sure that they remain with the
appliance if it is moved or sold, so that everyone using it through its life will be
properly informed on appliance use and safety.
• This dishwasher is only intended for washing household utensils suitable for
• Do not put any solvents in the dishwasher. This could cause an explosion.
• Knives and other items with sharp points must be loaded in the cutlery basket
with their points down or placed in a horizontal position in the upper basket.
• Only use products (detergent, salt and rinse aid) suitable for dishwashers.
• Avoid opening the door whilst the appliance is in operation, hot steam may
• Do not take any dishes out of the dishwasher before the end of the dishwashing
• After use, isolate the appliance from the power supply and turn off the water
• This product should be serviced only by an authorised service engineer, and only
genuine spare parts should be used.
• Under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the machine yourself.
Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons will cause injury or serious mal-
functioning. Contact your local Service Force Centre. Always insist on genuine