Set the water softener
1. Open the dishwasher door.
2. Remove the lower basket from the
3. Turn the water hardness dial to posi-
tion 1 or 2 (see table).
4. Replace the lower basket.
The dishwasher is factory set at level 5.
1. Press the On/Off button. The dishwasher must be in setting mode.
2. Press simultaneously and keep pressed buttons B and C, until the lights of
buttons A, B and C start flashing.
3. Press button A, the lights of buttons B and C turn off while the light of button
A goes on flashing. At the same time the End of programme indicator light
starts flashing along with a sequence of intermittent audible signals. The cur-
rent level is indicated by the number of flashes of the End of programme
indicator light, (see chart) together with a sequence of intermittent audible
signals and a pause of few seconds.
5 flashes / 5 intermittent audible signals, pause, 5 flashes / 5 intermittent au-
dible signals, pause = level 5
4. To change the level, press button A. Each time the button is pressed the level
changes. (For the selection of the new level see the chart).
Examples: if the current level is 5, by pressing button A once, level 6 is selected.
if the current level is 10, by pressing button A once, level 1 is selected.
5. To memorise the operation, switch off the dishwasher by pressing the On/Off