The following functions can be set with the help of these buttons:
• setting of the water softener,
• cancel a washing programme or a delay start in progress,
• activation/deactivation of Multi-tab function
• activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser when Multi-tab function is
• activation/deactivation of the audible signals.
The appliance is in setting mode when all programme lights are illuminated and
in the display 3 horizontal lines are visible.
Always remember that when performing operations such as:
• selecting a washing programme
• setting the water softener
• activating/deactivating the MULTITAB function
• activating/deactivating the rinse aid dispenser
• activating/deactivating the audible signals
the appliance MUST be in setting mode.
If a programme light is illuminated and in the display 1 horizontal line is visible,
the last performed programme is still set.
In this case, to return to setting mode, the programme has to be cancelled.
To cancel a set programme or a programme in progress: Simultaneously press
and hold the two RESET buttons (B and C) until all the programme button lights
illuminate. The programme has been cancelled and the machine is now in setting