Audible signals have been introduced to help indicate which operations the appli-
ance is performing:
• setting the water softener
• end of the washing programme
• intervention of an alarm due to malfunction.
Factory setting: audible signals activated.
It is possible to deactivate the audible signals, using the function buttons.
Deactivation/activation of the audible signals
1. Press the On/Off button. The appliance must be in setting mode.
2. Press and hold buttons B and C until the light of the buttons A, B and C start
3. Press button C, the lights of buttons A and B turn off while the light of button
C goes on flashing. At the same time the End of programme indicator light
illuminates indicating that the audible signals are active.
4. To deactivate the audible signals press again the button C: the End of pro-
gramme light turns off indicating that the audible signals have been deacti-
5. To memorize the operation, switch off the dishwasher.
6. To activate again the audible signals, simply follow the above operations until
the End of programme indicator light illuminates.
Before using your dishwasher for the first time:
• Ensure that the electrical and water connections comply with the installation
• Remove all packaging from inside the appliance
• Set the water softener
• Pour 1 litre of water inside the salt container and then fill with dishwasher salt
• Fill the rinse aid dispenser
If you want to use combi detergent tablets such as: "3 in 1", "4 in 1", "5 in 1" etc...
set the Multi-tab function (see "Multi-tab function").