EFA 9020X air purification center (wall-mounted) with cord suspension Installation instructions – operating instructions In order to utilize your exhaust hood in the best possible way, please read these instructions carefully and keep them for later when you might need them. 1.
2. Before mounting and installation The package contains the following parts: hood body including wall fixing rail, stainless steel filters, by-pack kit, and cleaning set (the suspension cables are inside the by-pack kit) Verify that the exhaust hood has not been damaged during transport. Should any damage exist, the appliance must not be installed.
4. Before putting in operation Ensure that the device is disconnected from the mains power supply respectively that the main switch is switched off. Remove protective cardboard from UV-C lamp (14) Insert the stainless steel filter 586 x 324 mm (15) into the hood body (1) Close grease collecting pan (12) Switch on main switch (17) on top of the device (LED mains indicator is lit up green)
Rocker 1 = To switch the right and the left halogen lamp on and off Rocker 2 = To switch both halogen lamps in the front and both halogen lamps in the beck on and off Rocker 3-5 = To switch the different power levels Power 1 = low step Power 2 = medium step Power 3 = high step...
!! Please make sure that the snap locks are pointing towards the center of the hood when reinserting !! Please make sure that the snap locks are pointing towards the center of the hood when reinserting !! Please make sure that the snap locks are pointing towards the center of the hood when reinserting !! Please make sure that the snap locks are pointing towards the center of the hood when reinserting metal filters metal filters !! ! ! !
At the carbon cartridge again loosen 2 knurled screws and change old carbon against new carbon Retighten knurled screws loosened before Insert stainless steel filter (15) into hood body Carbon cartridge detachable Stainless steel filter Stainless steel filter with activated carbon cartridge (rear side) Opening for emptying loose activated carbon...
10. Service The well-extended Electrolux customer service is available to all our customers. Before you call customer service: Assure yourself that no operating error exists. Check your exhaust hood following the chapter "What to do if …… " If you engage customer service: Note down the following information, which you'll find on the type plate of your device: Serial number Model identification...
13. Warranty / customer service Page 13...
14. Information Information regarding the heat detector (11): We care about your safety. For that reason we have installed a thermo sensor (11) at this air purification center that functions as follows. If directly under the exhaust hood a temperature between 69 ° C and 71 ° C is reached, a siren sounds automatically and the power supply to the device is interrupted.
15. Note regarding correct disposal of the product DISPOSAL Packing material The packing materials are environmental compatible and recyclable. Plastic parts are marked, e.g. >PE<, >PS<, etc. Dispose of packing materials according to their respective markings at municipal waste management locations into the collection dumpsters provided for those materials.