Getting Ready to Play
Preparing the Music Stand
Prepare a household power outlet or batteries.
• Be sure to comply with the separate "Safety
Precautions". Incorrect use of this product creates the
risk of electric shock and fire.
• Always make sure that the product is turned off before
plugging in or unplugging the AC adaptor, or before
loading or removing batteries.
Using a Household Power Outlet
Make sure that you use only the AC adaptor (JEITA Standard,
with unified polarity plug) specified for this product. Use of a
different type of AC adaptor can cause malfunction.
Specified AC Adaptor: AD-A12150LW
Use the supplied power cord to connect the AC adaptor as
shown in the illustration below.
T-9 (DC 12V) jack
• Configuration and type depends on
your geographic location.
• The AC adaptor will become warm to the touch after
very long use. This is normal and does not indicate
• To prevent breaking of the wire, take care to avoid
putting any type of load on the power cord.
• Never insert metal, pencils, or any other objects into
the product's DC 12V jack. Doing so creates the risk of
Household power outlet