10. ASSEMBLY HINTS
1) Tighten the two Phillips size 00 screws to the
torque of XX Ncm. Torque information not available.
Will be updated later.
3) Insert the CHASSIS SIDE HOOK to its place with the
tweezers but leave it open.
5) Tighten the six TORX+ size 4 screws to the torque
of 15 Ncm.
2) Tighten the TORX+ size 5 screw to the torque of 10
4) Insert the CHASSIS to its place under the CHASSIS
SIDE HOOK with the tweezers.
6) Tighten the three TORX+ size 4 screws to the
torque of 15 Ncm.
Confidential | Copyright © 2011 Nokia | All rights reserved
Nokia N9 (RM-696)
L1L2 Service Manual