9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
1) Nokia N9 disassembly.
3) Protect the DISPLAY ASSEMBLY with protective film. 4) Open the USB DOOR by pushing it from the shown
5) Remove the USB DOOR by pulling it to direction
2) You must use the Nokia Standard Toolkit version
2. You will also need the camera removal tool SS-210
and a Phillips size 00 screwdriver.
6) Open the SIM DOOR by pulling the release notch to
direction shown. Pull out and remove the SIM DOOR.
Confidential | Copyright © 2011 Nokia | All rights reserved
Nokia N9 (RM-696)
L1L2 Service Manual