2. WARNINGS AND CAUTIONS
Please refer to the phone's user guide for instructions relating to operation, care and
maintenance including important safety information. Note also the following:
1. CARE MUST BE TAKEN ON INSTALLATION IN VEHICLES FITTED WITH ELECTRONIC ENGINE
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND ANTI–SKID BRAKING SYSTEMS. UNDER CERTAIN FAULT CONDITIONS,
EMITTED RF ENERGY CAN AFFECT THEIR OPERATION. IF NECESSARY, CONSULT THE VEHICLE
DEALER/MANUFACTURER TO DETERMINE THE IMMUNITY OF VEHICLE ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TO RF
2. THE HANDPORTABLE TELEPHONE MUST NOT BE OPERATED IN AREAS LIKELY TO CONTAIN
POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES, EG PETROL STATIONS (SERVICE STATIONS), BLASTING
3. OPERATION OF ANY RADIO TRANSMITTING EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING CELLULAR TELEPHONES, MAY
INTERFERE WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF INADEQUATELY PROTECTED MEDICAL DEVICES. CONSULT
A PHYSICIAN OR THE MANUFACTURER OF THE MEDICAL DEVICE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
OTHER ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO INTERFERENCE.
1. Servicing and alignment must be undertaken by qualified personnel only.
Ensure all work is carried out at an anti–static workstation and that an anti–static wrist
strap is worn.
3. Use only approved components as specified in the parts list.
4. Ensure all components, modules screws and insulators are correctly re–fitted after servicing
5. Ensure all cables and wires are repositioned correctly
Confidential | Copyright © 2011 Nokia | All rights reserved
Nokia N9 (RM-696)
L1L2 Service Manual