43) Remove the EARPIECE with the tweezers. Do not
use it again. Discard it.
45) Place the SS-210 camera removal tool on top of
the CAMERA MODULE. Press down the metal sheets
until the camera retaining clips are released.
47) Lever out the RAPU SHIELDING LID with the SS-93.
Be careful not to damage any nearby components.
44) Remove the CAMERA BOOT with the tweezers.
46) Lift up and remove the CAMERA MODULE.
48) Remove the RAPU SHIELDING LID with the
tweezers. Do not use it again. Discard it.
Confidential | Copyright © 2011 Nokia | All rights reserved
Nokia N9 (RM-696)
L1L2 Service Manual