REPLACING NYLON TIMING CAMS ON ACCUMULATOR
Electrical Shock Hazard
• Disconnect both power supply cords from the electric
power supply before making these changes.
• Change timing cams before completing electrical
connection. Failure to do so could result in electrical
shock or personal injury.
A. Remove meter-case service door:
1. Loosen two screws securing timer bracket to meter case
and lift timer assembly out. See FIG. 2
B. Remove nylon timing cam:
1. Rotate cam by hand until "V" notch lines up underneath
the ratchet tooth. See FIG. 3.
2. Insert narrow screwdriver under nylon cam close to the
timer shaft. Lift cam gently off shaft. Make sure that
pressure is directed upward and the "V" notch clears
the ratchet tooth.
C. Replace new timing cam:
1. Be sure drive lug is in place. Place cam (hub down) over
timer shaft, lining up flat on shaft with flat of drive lug
2. Rotate cam until "V" notch lines up with ratchet tooth.
3. Press down to seat cam on timer shaft. make sure that
"V" notch freely clears ratchet tooth.
Timing Cam Pin Chart
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHANGING VEND PRICE
• Medium sized slotted screwdriver
• Small slotted Phillips screwdriver
Place all screws and other items removed from coin slide assembly
on a cloth so they will not get lost.
Remove slide mechanism from meter case
(see FUGURE 1).
Remove the coin slide extension from coin slide by removing
two mounting screws and spacers
(see FIGURE 2).
(2) Mounting Screws
Slide Return Spring
Remove coin slide from coin chute:
• Unhook and remove the coin slide return spring
(see FIGURE 2).
• Turn coin slide mechanism upside down.
• Remove coin slide stop by taking out two screws to the chute
bottom (see FIGURE 3).
(2) Slide Stop Screws