1. Place the unit in the correct upright
position before unpacking.
2. Cut the two packing straps.
3. Slide the carton in an upward motion
and it will release from the base.
(We recommend that you retain the
packaging for offseason storage)
4. Grip the unit by the recessed carry
handles on each side, and carefully lift
unit until it slides free from foam base.
AIR CONDITIONER PARTS
Remove the air conditioner from the packing carton. It is recommended to
keep the carton and packing material for storage or transportation of the unit.
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 2 )
( 1 )
( 3 )
( 14 )
Front of Unit (Fig. 1)
( 8 )
( 7 )
Adjustable air vent
( 6 )
Upper drain outlet
Remote receiver jack
Rear of Unit (Fig. 2)
( 9 )
Cool air inlet
( 10 )
10. Cool air filter
Warm air inlet
12. Warm air filter
( 11 )
13. Lower drain outlet
( 12 )
14. Exhaust hose holder
( 13 )
On initial unit setup, check that all the accessories listed below are included:
Remote sensor kit
(used only in out-of-room
2 AAA batteries
Prior to installing the unit, check for the following:
1. To avoid damage, place the unit in an upright position for at least 12 hours
before initial operation. This ensures all lubricating oil has settled to the
bottom of the compressor, avoiding damage to other internal parts.
2. Lift the exhaust hose holder (1) from the unit to expose the exhaust hose
and accessories. Remove the accessories from the hose and set aside. Turn
the hose in the direction of arrow (2) to completely remove the hose from
the unit. Return the exhaust hose holder to the unit.
3. The hose has a window connection end and a unit connection end. Expand
the unit connection end and insert it into the exhaust hose holder. Turn the
hose several turns in the direction of arrow (3) until it is securely attached
in the holder.
( 1 )
4. Plug the unit into a 120V~60Hz grounded electrical outlet. DO NOT USE
A REGULAR EXTENSION CORD. If it is necessary to use an extension cord
with this unit, use an approved air conditioner extension cord only.
Drain hose for
(16 mm inner diameter)
( 2 )
( 3 )