CYCLE TAKES A LONG TIME
• Check to see if cycle is in a water heating
• Check to see if the delay start option has
• Check to see if the sanitize option has been
DISHWASHER WON'T FILL
• Check to see if the water supply is turned on.
• Add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of the unit
and start again.
DISHWASHER HAS AN ODOR
• Soiled dishes left in dishwasher too long can
create an odor. Use Rinse cycle.
• There will be a "new" smell when first
installed. This is normal.
• Check to see if unit is draining properly (See
Dishwasher Does Not Drain Properly, page
Solutions to Common Problems
REMOVING SPOTS AND FILM
Hard water can cause lime deposit buildup on the
interior of the dishwasher. Dishes and glasses may
also get spots and film for a number of reasons
(See Glassware/Flatware Spotted or Cloudy, page
To remove build-up, spots and film, clean
using the following instructions:
1 Load clean dishes and glasses in normal
manner. Do not load any metal utensils or
2 Do not add detergent.
3 Select the NORMAL WASH cycle. Press
START/CANCEL pad and close door.
4 Allow dishwasher to run until it begins the
second fill. Open door and pour 2 cups of
white vinegar into the bottom of dishwasher.
5 Close and latch door and allow cycle to
If these conditions persist, a home water
softener should be considered.