Summary of Contents for Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
USER’S MANUAL Model No. WLTL29609.4 Serial No. Write the serial number in the space above for reference. Serial Number Decal QUESTIONS? If you have questions, or if parts are damaged or missing, DO NOT CONTACT THE STORE; please contact Customer Care.
9. To informed of all warnings and precautions. purchase a surge suppressor, see your local WESLO dealer, call the telephone number on 3. Use the treadmill only as described. the front cover of this manual, or see your local electronics store.
20. Never leave the treadmill unattended while 25. Inspect and properly tighten all parts of the it is running. Always remove the key, press treadmill regularly. the power switch into the off position (see DANGER: the drawing on page 5 for the location of the Always unplug the power power switch), and unplug the power cord cord immediately after use, before clean-...
CADENCE manual. To help us assist you, note the product model ® G 5.9 treadmill. The CADENCE G 5.9 treadmill offers a number and serial number before contacting us. The selection of features designed to make your workouts model number and the location of the serial number at home more effective.
ASSEMBLY To hire an authorized service technician to assemble the treadmill, call 1-800-445-2480. Assembly requires two persons. Set the treadmill in a cleared area and remove all packing materials; do not dispose of the pack- ing materials until assembly is completed. Note: After shipping, there may be an oily substance on the exterior of the treadmill.
2. Attach the Handrails (69) to the Upright (73) with four M10 x 45mm Screws (2). Start all four Screws, and then tighten them. 3. With the help of a second person, hold the con- sole assembly near the Upright (73). Remove Console Assembly the tie from the Upright Wire (71).
4. Attach the console assembly to the Upright (73) and the Handrails (69) with six M4.2 x 19mm Console Assembly Screws (3). Be careful not to pinch the wires. 5. Attach the Latch Housing (72) to the left Upright (73) with two #10 x 1" Tek Screws (83); start both Screws, and then tighten them.
OPERATION AND ADJUSTMENT HOW TO CONNECT THE POWER CORD nominal 120-volt circuit capable of carrying 15 or more amps. To avoid overloading the circuit, do Use a Surge Suppressor not plug other electrical devices, except for low- power devices such as cell phone chargers, into Your treadmill, like other electronic equipment, can be the surge suppressor or into an outlet on the same circuit.
CONSOLE DIAGRAM Thumb Heart Rate Monitor Clip FEATURES OF THE CONSOLE IMPORTANT: If there is a sheet of plastic on the face of the console, remove the plastic. To prevent damage to the walking platform, wear clean ath- The treadmill console offers a selection of features designed to make your workouts more effective.
HOW TO TURN ON THE POWER HOW TO USE THE MANUAL MODE IMPORTANT: If the treadmill has been exposed to 1. Insert the key into the console. cold temperatures, allow it to warm to room tem- perature before turning on the power. If you do not See HOW TO TURN ON THE POWER at the left.
4. Follow your progress with the displays. 5. Measure your heart rate if desired. The track—The track To measure your heart rate, stand on the foot rails and place your thumb on the heart rate moni- represents a distance tor (see the drawing on page 10). Do not press of 1/4 mile (400 m).
HOW TO USE A PRESET WORKOUT and the next segment of the profile will begin to flash. If a different speed setting is programmed for 1. Insert the key into the console. the next segment of the workout, the new speed setting will flash in the display to alert you.
THE INFORMATION MODE HOW TO CHANGE THE INCLINE OF THE TREADMILL The console features an information mode that allows To vary the intensity of your exercise, you can change you to turn on and turn off the demo mode and to the incline of the treadmill.
HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE THE TREADMILL HOW TO FOLD THE TREADMILL HOW TO MOVE THE TREADMILL Before folding the treadmill, remove the key and Before moving the treadmill, fold it as described at the unplug the power cord. CAUTION: You must be left.
TROUBLESHOOTING Most treadmill problems can be solved by follow- d. If the treadmill still will not run, please see the front ing the simple steps below. Find the symptom that cover of this manual. applies, and follow the steps listed. If further assis- tance is needed, see the front cover of this manual.
Remove the five indicated M4.2 x 19mm Washer b. If the walking belt is overtightened, treadmill per- Head Screws (9). Then, carefully remove the Motor formance may decrease and the walking belt may Hood (56). become damaged. Remove the key and UNPLUG THE POWER CORD.
SYMPTOM: The walking belt is off-center or slips b. If the walking belt slips when walked on, first when walked on remove the key and UNPLUG THE POWER CORD. Using the hex key, turn both idler roller a. If the walking belt is off-center, first remove the screws clockwise, 1/4 of a turn.
EXERCISE GUIDELINES Burning Fat—To burn fat effectively, you must exer- WARNING: cise at a low intensity level for a sustained period of Before beginning this time. During the first few minutes of exercise, your or any exercise program, consult your physi- body uses carbohydrate calories for energy.
PART LIST Model No. WLTL29609.4 R0412A Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description M10 x 65mm Screw Magnet M10 x 45mm Screw Drive Belt M4.2 x 19mm Screw Drive Roller/Pulley M8 x 35mm Screw Walking Belt M4.2 x 13mm Washer Head Screw Walking Platform M4.2 x 13mm Screw Right Foot Rail...
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS To order replacement parts, please see the front cover of this manual. To help us assist you, be prepared to pro- vide the following information when contacting us: • the model number and serial number of the product (see the front cover of this manual) •...