GE8TSDB-393 new TL
8-Cup Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker Safety
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces.
Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electric shock do
not place cord, plugs, or appliance
in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary
when any appliance is used by or
5. Unplug from outlet when not in
use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before putting on or taking
off parts, and before cleaning the
6. Do not operate any appliance
with a damaged cord or plug or
after the appliance malfunctions,
or has been damaged in any
manner. Contact Consumer
Service for examination, repair or
7. The use of an accessory not
evaluated for use with this
appliance may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
For Household Use Only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of
table or counter, or touch hot
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas
or electric burner, or in a heated
11. To disconnect, press the on/off
switch to off, then remove plug
from wall outlet.
12. Do not use appliance for other
than intended use.
13. Be certain Lids are securely in
place before operating appliance.
14. Scalding may occur if the lid is
removed during the brewing
15. This thermal carafe is designed
for use with this appliance. It
must never be used on a range
16. Do not use cracked thermal
carafe or a thermal carafe having
a loose or weakened handle.
17. Do not clean thermal carafe with
cleansers, steel wool pads, or
other abrasive material.