GE8TSDB-393 new TL
Use and Care for Your 8-Cup
Thermal Coffee Maker
A damaged Thermal Carafe may result in possible burns from hot liquid. To avoid
breaking a Carafe:
1. Discard Carafe if damaged in any
manner. A chip or crack could
result in breakage.
2. Do not use cleaning agents or
wire bottle brushes to clean the
inside of the Thermal Carafe.
Cleaning Your 8-Cup Thermal
Care and Cleaning
1. Make sure coffee maker is in the
OFF position. The Power Indicator
Light will be off.
2. Unplug and allow to cool
completely before cleaning.
3. Lift the Coffee Maker Lid and
remove the Removable Filter
Basket by the handle. Discard
coffee grounds and paper filter.
Wash and dry all removable parts.
3. Do not place the Carafe on or
near a hot gas or electric burner,
in a heated oven, or in a
4. Avoid rough handling and sharp
4. Mineral deposits can be removed
from the coffee maker by following
the "Descaling" instructions.
No parts should be cleaned in a
5. Clean the outside of the coffee
maker with a damp cloth.
CAUTION: Do not immerse
cord, plug, or coffee maker unit
in water or other liquid.