hould you require technical support, contact your local
distributor. If your distributor is unable to answer your ques
tions, have them call Toshiba Storage Device Division Techni-
cal Support, on your behalf.
Please provide your distributor with the following information before
they contact the Toshiba Technical Support Organization:
1. A written, accurate record of any error messages and the sequence
of events leading up to the problem.
2. System version you are using (i.e. Win95, Win98).
3. Host adapter board, software driver, and version level you are
4. The hardware system configuration of your system including any
5. A list of any special additional software or modifications that have
been made to the AUTOEXEC.BAT or CONFIG.SYS files.
In addition, please have hardware near the phone or readily accessible.
Remember, many problems are caused by the interaction of two or
more products in your system. The problem could be related to your
Technical information can be obtained by fax using Toshiba SDD's
FaxBack system through the technical support phone number above.
FaxBack is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can also obtain technical information and software driver informa-
tion from our web site at http://www.toshiba.com or from the BBS at
TOSHIBA XM-6401B/TXM6401F1 CD-ROM Drive
Toshiba Storage Device Division