Remove toe grille and top hinge cover.
Remove top hinge with 3/8" hex driver and lift freezer door off of
center hinge pin. Set door aside.
Unscrew center hinge pin using adjustable wrench and save for
reassembly. Ensure plastic washer stays on hinge pin.
Lift refrigerator door off of bottom hinge and set aside.
Remove center hinge and shim by removing inside screw and
loosening two outside screws enough to allow hinge and shim to
slide out. Tighten screws.
Loosen two outside screws on opposite side of refrigerator, remove
inside screw and install center hinge.
Remove bottom hinge with 3/8" hex driver. Reinsert two outside
screws in holes and tighten. Inside screw will go to opposite side
in step 8.
Remove two outside screws on opposite side of refrigerator and
install bottom hinge. Insert and tighten screw saved from step 7.
Unscrew bottom hinge pin using adjustable wrench. Move hinge pin
to other hole in hinge and tighten with adjustable wrench.
10. Reverse door handles (see instructions on next page).
11. Move freezer and refrigerator door stops to opposite side. Before
starting screws, use an awl to puncture the foam.
12. Position refrigerator door onto bottom hinge pin and screw center
hinge pin through center hinge into top of door. Close refrigerator
door to help align hinge hole.
13. Tighten center hinge pin with adjustable wrench.
14. Remove cabinet and hinge hole plugs and move to opposite side.
15. Lower freezer door onto center hinge pin.
16. Close freezer door. Have an assistant lift up on opposite side of
door while tightening screws to install top hinge.
17. Replace toe grille and top hinge cover.
18. Plug in electrical power cord and turn refrigerator temperature control
to center position. Adjust setting as necessary.