WHP151 US IB REVC_K.qxd
Follow these precautions to ensure safe usage of your wireless
1. These wireless headphones have been designed for residential use
and should not be used for industrial purposes. The headphones
should be installed and used in accordance with the instructions
contained in this manual.
2. Read through these instructions completely before installation.
Follow the instructions carefully and carry them out in the correct
order. Keep the manual on hand for future reference.
3. The power for this headphone system is delivered with batteries.
Before charging, read the instructions in this manual. Disconnect
the power supply from the recharging cradle/transmitter before
installing or removing batteries.
4. Always leave easy access to the main power supply.
5. Disconnect the unit from the main power supply during storms,
or if you will be absent for a long period of time.
6. If you observe smoke or detect a burning odor, immediately
disconnect the device from the main power supply.
7. Never open the unit yourself; you may receive a severe electric
shock, leading to serious injury or even death. Take the unit to a
qualified service center when service is required.
8. Never push objects of any kind into the openings on the recharging
cradle/transmitter. They may touch dangerous voltage points and
could cause a fire, serious electric shock or even death.
9. Protect the unit from dust, humidity and sources of excessive heat
(e.g., fireplace or radiator).
10. The power source should not be in contact with liquids or exposed
to the risk of dripping or splashing liquid. Be careful not to place the
power source or recharging cradle/transmitter near any object
containing liquid (e.g., a vase, glass or bottle).
11. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight. Its maximum ambient
temperature is 35° Celsius (95° Fahrenheit).
12. The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the unit with
any items, such as newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
13. No flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on or
close to the recharging cradle/transmitter.
14. This unit has been designed for use in a dry environment. If, for
exceptional reasons, you must utilize the unit out of doors (balcony,
veranda, etc.), take care to protect it from dampness (dew, rain or
splashes of liquid).
15. The maximum ambient humidity that the device supports is
85 percent. If the unit is cold and you wish to use it in a warm room,
wait until any condensation on the unit evaporates by itself before
you turn it on.
16. Clean the unit with a soft cloth soaked in a neutral detergent. You
may damage the unit if you use an alcohol-based product. If you are
unsure if the detergent is alcohol-based, test the cleaning product on
the underside of the unit.
17. Unplug this product and take it to a qualified service center under
the following conditions:
a. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
b. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
c. If the product does not operate normally when following the
Audiovox declines all liability for any use that does not comply with
the instructions in this User's Manual.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation of this
device is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not
cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Modification of this device to receive cellular radio-telephone service
signals is prohibited under FCC rules and federal law.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the
party responsible for compliance could void the user's warranty.
Keep your sales receipt to obtain warranty parts and service and for
proof of purchase. Attach it here and record the serial and model
numbers. These numbers are located on the product.