cleaning your plasma ionizer
For the best performance from your plasma ionizer, clean it periodically. When cleaning, make sure to
unplug the unit for user's safety.
CLEANING THE EXTERIOR
1. Wipe the surface of the product with a slightly wet or dry cloth when needed.
• Do not clean the product with alkaline detergent.
• Do not use acid or organic solvent (Kerosene, Thinner, etc.) to clean
CLEANING THE AIR FILTER
Air filter traps dusts among the inducted air. Clean in regularly for your plasma ionizer to provide you with
even more cleaner air.
1. Hold the product upside down and disconnect the power cable from the power port.
2. Clean the Air filter.
Pull the Air filter in the and clean the dust with soft brush or vacuum cleaner.
If dust is too heavy, then rinse it with running water and dry it in well ventilated area.
3. Insert the Air filter back in its position and reassemble the Base stand.
Clean the Air filter every two weeks.
The cleaning term may differ on usage and environmental condition.
the surface and do not attach any stickers. They may damage the
surface of the product