cleaning your plasma ionizer
CLEANING THE PIN ELECTRODE
Pin electrode is where active hydrogen and oxygen ions are generated. Clean it regularly to have the optimal
1. Hold the bottom part of the plasma ionizer. Rotate the Rooftop clockwise and then lift it up to
2. Clean the Pin electrode with the supplied cleaning brush.
You can see better view of the internal parts by tilting the plasma ionizer.
3. Adjust the button part to locate in the middle of the SAMSUNG logo.
• If the button part is not located properly, buttons may not operate.
4. Match the position of the projection with the groove. Close the Rooftop by rotating it
counter-clockwise until you hear 'click' sound
Clean the Pin electrode every two weeks. The cleaning term may differ on usage and
environmental condition. Accumulated dust on the Pin discharger may cause performance