Proper Wine Cellar Care and Cleaning
Cleaning and Maintenance
Changing the Light Bulb
• Remove the top shelf.
• Using a philliphead screwdriver
unscrew the 2 screws that hold the
• Unscrew the bulb from the socket.
• Screw on a new bulb not exceeding
• Replace the light bulb cover to its
original position using the 2 screws.
• Place the top shelf back into its original
To avoid electric shock always unplug your
wine cellar before cleaning. Ignoring this warning
may result in death or injury.
Before using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to
avoid personal injury or product damage.
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or
soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to
wipe down your wine cooler.
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia,
chlorine bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or
metal scouring pads. Some of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.
• Clean door gaskets every three months according to
general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and
pliable to assure a proper seal.
• Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of
gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and assure a
See fig. #3
fig. # 3