PROPER WINE CELLAR CARE AND CLEANING
Cleaning and Maintenance
• P repare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• D o not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine
• O ccasionally there may be power interruptions due to thunderstorms or other
causes. Remove the power cord from AC outlet when a power outage occurs.
When power has been restored, replug power cord to AC outlet.
Vacation and Moving Care
• F or long vacations or absences, unplug the unit, empty contents from wine
cellar, and clean the wine cellar and door gaskets according to "General
cleaning" section. Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.When moving
always move the wine cellar vertically. Do not move the unit lying on its side.
To avoid electric shock always unplug your wine cellar
before cleaning. Ignoring this warning may result
in death or injury.
B efore using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid
personal injury or product damage.
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft
cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down
your wine cellar.
bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring
pads. SOME of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.