Proper Wine Cellar Care and Cleaning
Cleaning and Maintenance
To avoid electric shock always unplug your
wine cellar before cleaning. Ignoring this
warning may result in death or injury.
Before using cleaning products, always read and
follow manufacturer's instructions and warnings to avoid personal
injury or product damage.
• Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of
baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth,
dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your wine
• Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine
bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
SOME of these chemicals may
dissolve, damage and/or discolor your wine cellar.
• Occasionally there may be power interruptions due to thunderstorms or other
causes. Remove the power cord from AC outlet when a power
outage occurs. When power has been restored, replug power cord to AC out-
Vacation and Moving Care
• For long vacations or absences, unplug the unit, empty contents from wine cel-
lar, and clean the wine cellar and door gaskets according to "General clean-
ing" section. Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.When moving always
move the entertainment center vertically. Do not move with the unit lying down.