Retrieving the updated dynadock™ drivers – Windows XP
Go to www.dynadock.com to download the latest dynadock™ driver version 2.3
17. Click on the download icon.
18. Save the dynadock_2.3 file to your computer under the Desktop folder.
It will take several minutes to download the file.
19. Click "Open Folder"
20. Double click on the "dynadock_2.3" file
21. WinZip Self-Extractor will open, click OK.
22. Click RUN > OK > UNZIP > OK
23. Minimize the Desktop folder. The dynadock™ install menu will appear.
NOTE: The install program will uninstall the existing dynadock drivers:
TOSHIBA USB Audio
TOSHIBA Video Dock
DisplayLink Core Software
24. Click on "Install dynadock™ Utility & Driver"
25. The "Uninstall option menu" will pop up
26. Click OK. This will start to uninstall the old drivers.
27. Select "Remove dynadock™ Utility" and click Finish
28. Click "Close" to exit.
The TOSHIBA USB Audio Uninstallation screen will open.
29. Click OK to Start to uninstall TOSHIBA Audio driver
30. Re-start your computer.
NOTE: After re-starting your computer, Windows Installer will prompt you to uninstall the products.
Click "Yes" to uninstall the remaining TOSHIBA Video Dock and DisplayLink Core Software drivers.
31. Re-start your computer
Installing the new drivers
Run the dynadock™ install program again
11. Double click on the "dynadock_2.3" file from your Desktop
12. WinZip Self-Extractor will open, click OK.
13. Click UNZIP > OK
14. The dynadock™ install menu will appear.
15. Open "dynadock_2.3" folder on your desktop
16. Click on "Install dynadock™ Utility & Driver"
17. Follow instructions on the screen
18. Re-connect the dynadock™ when the program stated "Please Plug in TOSHIBA USB Audio.
19. You will be asked to register for new dynadock™ updates. Click OK to skip. You can always visit
dynadock.com for updates.
20. Re-start your computer.