Attaching the Blanking Bracket
When installing the TV onto a wall, attach the Blanking Bracket as shown.
Installing the Wall Mount Kit
The wall mount kit (sold separately) allow you to mount the TV on the wall.
For detailed information on installing the wall mount, see the instructions provided with the wall mount. Contact a technician for
assistance when installing the wall mount bracket.
Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the
TV on your own.
Wall Mount Kit Specifications
The wall mount kit is not supplied, but sold separately.
Install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. When attaching to other building materials, please contact
your nearest dealer. If installed on a ceiling or slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe personal injury.
* Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table below.
* When purchasing our wall mount kit, a detailed installation manual and all parts necessary for assembly are provided.
* Do not use screws that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications.
* Do not use screws that are longer than the standard dimension or do not comply with the VESA standard screw
specifications. Screws that are too long may cause damage to the inside of the TV set.
* For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications, the length of the screws may differ
depending on the wall mount specifications.
* Do not fasten the screws too strongly this may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal
injury. Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
* Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is used or
the consumer fails to follow the product installation instructions.
* Do not mount the TV at more than a 15 degree tilt.
* Always use two people to mount the TV to a wall.
400 X 400
600 X 400
800 X 400
1400 X 800
Unscrew the hole around before installing Wall-Mount on the wall.
Do not install your Wall Mount Kit while your TV is turned on. It may result in personal injury due to