Your safety and the safety of others are very important.
We have provided many important safety messages in this manual and on your appliance. Always read and obey all safety
This is the safety alert symbol.
This symbol alerts you to potential hazards that can kill or hurt you and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the word "DANGER" or "WARNING."
These words mean:
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't immediately
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't follow
All safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can
happen if the instructions are not followed.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock,
injury to persons, or damage when using the warming drawer,
follow basic precautions,
including the following:
• Read all instructions.
• Proper Installation - Be sure the warming drawer is
properly installed and grounded by a qualified technician.
• Never Use the Warming Drawer for Warming or Heating
• Do Not Leave Children Alone - Children should not be left
alone or unattended in area where warming drawer is in
use. They should never be allowed to sit or stand on any
part of the warming drawer.
• Wear Proper Apparel - Loose-fitting or hanging garments
should never be worn while using the warming drawer.
• User Servicing - Do not repair or replace any part of the
warming drawer unless specifically recommended
manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified
• Storage in Warming Drawer - Flammable materials should
not be stored in a warming drawer.
• Do Not Use Water on Grease Fires - Smother fire or flame
or use dry chemical or foam-type extinguisher.
• Use Only Dry Potholders - Moist or damp potholders on
hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let
potholder touch hot heating elements. Do not use a towel
or other bulky cloth.
• Use Care When Opening Drawer - Let hot air or steam
escape before removing or replacing food.
• Do Not Heat Unopened Food Containers - Build-up of
pressure may cause container to burst and result in injury.
• Placement of Warming Drawer Racks - Always place
warming drawer racks in desired location while warming
drawer is cool. If rack must be moved while warming
drawer is hot, do not let potholder contact hot heating
element in warming drawer.
• DO NOT TOUCH HEATING ELEMENTS OR INTERIOR
DRAWER - Heating elements
may be hot even though they are dark in color. Interior
surfaces of a warming drawer become hot enough to
cause burns. During and after use, do not touch, or let
clothing or other flammable materials contact heating
elements or interior surfaces of warming drawer until they
have had sufficient time to cool. Other surfaces of the
warming drawer may become hot enough to cause burns -
among these surfaces are warming drawer vent openings
and surfaces near these openings and warming drawer
• Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
• Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug
or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged
in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized
service facility for examination,
repair or adjustment.
• The use of accessory attachments
the warming drawer manufacturer may cause injuries.
• Do not use warming drawer for other than intended use.
• To reduce risk of electric shock, do not mount over a sink.
• This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS