• Pre-treat allstains andheavily soiled a reas f orbest results,
• Donot o verload your w asher,
• Close t hedoor p roperly after l oading t he clothes.
• When loading w et i tems, keep w ater level high enough tokeep t he unit i n
balance andtoallow clothing tofloat e asily i nthe water.
Proper Use of Detergent
• Fill water in the tub at the "Low" water level,
• Add the detergent.
• Load the washer.
• Select the water level.
used depends on the size of the load, the water
type (hard or soft) and whether the clothes are heavily soiled or lightly
soiled, Besides the performance
of the washing
also affects the wash result. For best results, use low sudsing deter-
gents only, Refer to the detergent
Use of Bleach
Refer to the bleach
chart for the recommended
use of liquid
Dilute the bleach
and add it to the water
before putting clothes into the washtub,
not to spill undiluted
onto the washer
it is a strong chemical
that may damage
your clothes and the
finish of the washer
if not properly
Lint Filter and Water
• The Lint filter is located
inside the washer
drum, A small nylon bag collects lint
and residue from clothes during
the wash cycle,
Do not wash your clothes without
the filter in its compartment
inside the tub.
• You must clean the filter after every load for the best results, Push down the tab in
the filter to remove,
Clean and slide the filter back in place,
• There is also a filter in the water inlet valve. This prevents foreign
water from entering
Clean this at least once a month.