How often haveyou neededa large guiding surfaceon a router table? Your CraftsmanRouter Tablewith UnitizedFencecomes with ttle
• A unique 4" high unitizedfence designedto assist end grain
routing for makingtenons, sliding dovetailsand tongue and
groovejoints along with most edgeand face cutting operations.
• A speciallydesignedpush block with quick clamp for back up
and clamping boards up to 4"width for end grain routing.
• An accurateand quick adjustingjointing fence adjustableto
proper jointing depth of cut.
• Reversingfeature of unitized fence designedto enablerouting
operations like grooving, fluting, veining and crown molding etc.
up to 2_" away from the edge towards the mid, d ie of the board.
• Two guardsfor operationon either side of ihe unitized fence.
• Dust co!lecting attachmentfor most sllop vacuum hook ups,
• Extensionsthat providea large work surface.
If order to facilitate handlingand minimizeany damagethat might occur during shipment, your new router table is packaged
unassembled. W e know you are anxiousto seewhat yOurnew too! wil! do, but a few minutes spent now carefullyreading the following
instructionswill result in less frustration and more enjoyableoperation later,
Start by checking and accountingfor all the loose parts, If any parts are missing, contact your local Craftsmanretail or hardwarestore
outlet for replacement.
OPTIONAL ROUTER TABLE ACCESSORIES
#25326 CRAFTSMAN UNIVERSAL ADAPTERPLATE,for mounting non-Craftsman1/4" shank routers to Craftsmanrouter accessories.
#25183 CRAFTSMAN ROUTER TABLEPOWER SWITCH,for turning router and other accessories"on" and "off" from the front of the
#25468 CRAFTSMAN GUIDEMASTERRouterTablePush Shoe,aids in push shoe and hold down operations,accuratemeasurementand
router table setup,transforms into a miter gauge,and gives quick set up for 1/2" sliding dovetail joints.
#25489 CRAFTSMAN ROUTER TABLEFLOOR STAND,places router tables at convenientworking height, has adjustablefloor levelers,
and two steelshelvesfor storage,
UNPACKING ANDCHECKING CONTENTS
Refer to Parts List on Page 16
YOUMUST READANDUNDERSTAND ALLTHEINSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY B EFORE ATTEMPTING TO
ASSEMBLE ANDOPERATE YOUR ROUTER/ROUTER TABLE,
, A small and medium size screwdriver.
• A small or medium size adjustablewrench,
• An electricalor hand drill with 1/8"drill bit,