USING THE REMOTE CONTROL
Remove the battery cover at the
back of the remote control.
Insert batteries in the compart-
ment, making sure the ± and
— polarities are correctly
• Lines will be indicated on the
display when batteries are
Replace the battery cover.
• The battery life is approximately one year in normal use.
• When you replace the batteries, always change both batteries, and make sure
they are the same type.
• If the remote control does not operate properly after replacing the batteries, take
out the batteries and reinstall them again after 30 seconds.
• If you will not be using the unit for a long time, remove the batteries from the
HOW TO USE THE REMOTE CONTROL
Point the remote control towards
the unit's signal receiver window
and press the desired button. The
unit generates a beep when it re-
ceives the signal.
• Make sure there is no curtain or other
object between the remote control and
• The operation range of the remote
control is up to 7 metres.
Use two size-AAA (R03) batteries.