WARNING: Do not operate without
filter cage and float, as they prevent
liquid from entering the impeller and
damaging the motor.
1. When picking up small amounts of
liquid the filter may be left in place.
2. When picking up large amounts of
liquid we recommend that the filter be
removed. If the filter is not removed, it
will become saturated and misting may
appear in the exhaust.
3. After using the Vac to pick up liquids,
the filter must be dried to reduce the
risk of possible mildew and damage to
4. When the liquid in the drum reaches a
level, the float mecha-
nism will rise automatically to cut off
air-flow. When this happens, turn off
the Vac, unplug the power cord, and
empty the drum. You will know that the
float has risen because Vac airflow
ceases and the motor noise will
become higher in pitch, due to
increased motor speed.
IMPORTANT: To reduce the risk of
damage to the Vac do not run motor with
float in raised position.
1. Remove the power assembly. Push
down and pull out the flexible locking
tabs to release from drum.
2. While holding the locking tabs out, lift
the power assembly up and away from
3. Lay power assembly upside down on a
clean area while emptying the drum.
4. Dump the drum contents into the
proper waste disposal container.
5. The Vac comes equipped with a drain
for easy emptying of liquids. Simply
unscrew the drain cap and lift the
opposite side slightly to empty the
,_k WARNING: To reduce the risk of
back injury or falls, do not lift a Vac
heavy with liquid or debris. Scoop or
drain enough contents out to make the
Vac light enough to lift comfortably.