USING THE B G CUTTER
1. Grasp the plastic or metal foil bag to be opened by one corner, with one hand
holding the top edge and the other holding the side or bottom, depending on the
size of the bag.
2. Position tightly pulled corner of bag against the cutter and pull firmly to the left to
open the bag (Q).
Note: Pulling a bag straight against the cutter will cut a line along the top of the bag;
pulling at an angle will simply remove the corner.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
Important: Unplug the cord before cleaning the unit.
REMOVING BL DE SSEMBLY
1. Lift the piercing lever up as far as it will go (roughly 90°).
2. Carefully grip the blade assembly and pull it away from the can opener (R).
3. Wash in sudsy water by hand and dry thoroughly. Do not put the blade assembly in
4. Before replacing the blade assembly, wipe the can opener body, knife sharpener
and area around the geared wheel with a slightly damp cloth or sponge.
REPL CING BL DE SSEMBLY
1. lign key post on the blade assembly with key slot on the unit (S).
2. Push in blade assembly and turn clockwise until it locks into position (T).