Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
1. Spray nozzle
2. Water-fill cover
3. Digital display window
4. Surge-of-steam button
5. Spray button
6. Comfort Grip™ handle
7. Change language button (not shown)
8. 360-degree swivel cord
9. Smart stand/cord wrap
UTO CLE N ® button
11. Water window with M X mark
12. Fabric-select dial
How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate of the iron.
Note: Use ordinary tap water for ironing. Do not use water processed through a home
Important: For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before beginning
Filling Water Tank
1. Open the water-fill cover as shown in ( ).
2. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water into
opening until the water reaches the M X level mark on the water
tank (B). Do not overfill.
3. Close the water-fill cover.
Note: If you need to add water while ironing, unplug the iron and
follow above steps.
4. Plug in the iron. The iron beeps and digital display window
1. Read garment's label to help you determine fabric type.
Tip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an inside seam or hem) before
2. Once you determine the fabric type, turn fabric-select dial to
appropriate temperature setting (from 1 to 7).
Tip: s a guide, the digital display shows the setting number with
the corresponding recommended fabric type.
3. Once the iron reaches the selected temperature, it beeps and
displays RE DY (C).
3-Way utomatic Shutoff
The automatic shutoff feature in your iron works as follows:
• Once the iron reaches appropriate temperature, it will turn off
after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over
on its side. If left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off after 8