This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception.
CONFIGURING THE PRINTER FOR THE NETWORK Install the Network Software Installing EPSON Net!2 Installing Status Monitor 2 Configuring for NetWare Using NwAdmin to Set Up Your Printer Using EPSON Net!2 to Configure the Card in Print Server Mode Configuring for TCP/IP...
Printing with Windows Printing with a Macintosh Using Custom Project Types Using the Advanced Dialog Box Using Special Papers EPSON Photo Paper Envelopes Selecting the Correct Media Type MAINTAINING YOUR PRINTER Cleaning the Print Head Using the Head Cleaning Utility...
Where To Get Help INSTALLING SOFTWARE FROM DISKETTES Creating the Software Diskettes Using the Disk Creation Utility Copying Macintosh Files Ordering Printer Software Diskettes Installing EPSON Net!2 Installing EPSON Net!2 in Windows Installing EPSON Net!2 on a Macintosh Installing Status Monitor 2...
Installing the Printer Driver in Windows Installing the Printer Driver in Macintosh INDEX...
Smallest ink droplets available (3 picoliters) for finest detail and smoothest gradations EPSON’s unique variable micro droplet technology for superior image quality Integrated Ethernet card for complete network connectivity Flexible resource sharing for multiple types of networks and operating systems...
After you have set up your system(s) as described in this book, refer to the Administrator’s Manual for additional network, configuration, and Ethernet card information. See the electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual for detailed instructions on using your printer.
Warnings, Cautions, Notes, and Tips Please follow these guidelines: Warnings must be followed carefully to avoid bodily injury. Cautions must be observed to avoid damage to your equipment. Notes contain important information about your printer. Tips contain additional hints for better printing.
Windows/PC System Requirements To use your printer and its software with a PC, your system should have: ® An IBM compatible PC with at least a 386/25 (for Windows 3.1x), 486/25 MHz (for Windows 95 or Windows NT Windows 98) processor...
Macintosh System Requirements To use your printer and its software with a Macintosh, your system should have: One of the following Macintosh models: LC475, LC575, LC630 ® Macintosh Quadra series ® Macintosh Centris series ® PowerBook series (190, 520, 540, 550, or later) ®...
The printer software CD-ROM includes all the software you need for configuring your printer and printing: The EPSON Net!2 utility (for Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, and Macintosh) allows you to configure your printer for protocols including Novell NetWare ®...
Unplug the printer and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under the following conditions: If the power cord or plug is damaged; if liquid has entered the printer; if the printer has been dropped or the case damaged; if the printer does not operate normally or exhibits a distinct change in performance.
Install the ink cartridges Load paper Connect the printer to your network Unpack the Printer Remove any packing material from the printer as described on the unpacking sheet in the printer box. Then make sure you have these items: paper support printer Administrator’s...
Attach the Paper Support Insert the paper support into the slots at the back of the printer’s sheet feeder. Put the printer near an available grounded outlet, but avoid areas: With high temperature or humidity In direct sunlight or dusty conditions...
Install the Ink Cartridges 1. Make sure the printer is turned off (the P power button should be up). Then plug the printer’s power cord into a grounded outlet. Don’t use an outlet controlled by a wall switch or timer, or one that uses the same circuit as a large appliance.
3. Lower the printer’s output tray and open the cover. 4. Press the P power button to turn on the printer. The P power light flashes and the B and A ink out lights come on. The black ink cartridge holder moves slightly left to the loading position.
6. Place the black ink cartridge in the holder with the label facing up and toward the back of the printer, as shown. Then close the clamp, making sure it clicks into place. If ink gets on your hands, wash them thoroughly with soap and water.
Load Paper 1. Open the output tray extensions. Slide the left edge guide right until it is a little wider than your paper. 2. Load a stack of plain paper with the printable side up and place it against the right edge guide.
1. Attach the network cable to the connector on the card. 2. To initialize the card, turn on the printer while pressing down the status sheet button. Continue pressing the status sheet button for five seconds. Printing a Status Sheet To print a status sheet, press the status sheet button and hold it for about three seconds.
Server What you need to install and configure 1. EPSON Net!2 (page 21) 2. EPSON Status Monitor 2 on each workstation (page 23) 3. IP address for the Ethernet card (page 39) 4. Printer driver on each workstation (page 49) 1.
4. NetBEUI settings on the Ethernet card home page* (page 46) 5. Printer driver on each workstation** (page 49) 1. EPSON Net!2 (page 21 and page 33) 2. EPSON Status Monitor 2 (page 23) 3. Setup using NwAdmin (page 26) or PCONSOLE ( Administrator’s Manual , Chapter 4)
Net!2) on only one workstation or on the server, depending on your network. If you have a TCP/IP network, you need to install EPSON Status Monitor 2 on all your Windows 98 and Windows 95 workstations to use the EPSON TCP/IP printing protocol.
Status Monitor 2 can create extra network traffic, so if you don’t want to install it, you can skip to configuring the Ethernet card with EPSON Net!2. See page 26 for NetWare and page 39 for TCP/IP and NetBEUI.
44. Installing Status Monitor 2 EPSON Status Monitor 2 is a single utility that you install in two parts. For each system that will monitor the printer, make sure you install the network part and the EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N part of EPSON Status Monitor 2.
5. If you are using Windows 98 or Windows 95 and you have TCP/IP installed, you see a screen asking you if you want to enable EPSON TCP/IP printing. Select if you want to print with TCP/IP, and then click TCP/IP Printing: 6.
EPSON Net!2 when you configure the card. (See page 95 in your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual or Chapter 11 in your Administrator’s Manual to turn on background monitoring later.) After you install the network software, configure the printer’s Ethernet card for...
Configuring for NetWare You can configure the printer for NDS or bindery with NwAdmin and EPSON Net!2. (If you want to use PCONSOLE, see Chapter 4 in your Administrator’s Manual.) Before you follow the steps in the sections below, check whether you want to use the printer as a dedicated print server or as a remote printer.
Follow these steps to set up your printer: 1. Log in to the NDS tree (or to the server with bindery context) with admin or supervisor privileges. 2. Run the administrator tool (NwAdmin). 3. Create a printer: Click the directory context icon (or bindery context), and select and then .
The objects you have just created are added to the NDS tree (or bindery). 6. Double-click the . Type the print queue name and select the print Print Queue Create icon on the NetWare Administrator screen. Printer Object , then Object...
7. The Printer dialog box appears. Click 8. From the print queue list, select the queue you want to assign and click 9. For Print Server mode, go to step 11. For Remote Printer mode, click Printer type box and click...
10. Double-click the print server object icon on the NetWare Administrator screen. 11. The Print Server dialog box appears. Click and then click Assignments 12. From the printer object list, select the printer object you want to assign and click...
13. For Print Server mode, go to step 14. For Remote Printer mode, go back to the screen in step 11 and click the button to set up the printer number from 0 to 254. Number 14. Double-click the print queue object icon on the NetWare Administrator screen.
15. The Print Queue dialog box appears. Click server and the printer are assigned to the queue. You now need to use EPSON Net!2 to configure the card: For Print Server mode, see the section below. For Remote Printer mode, go to page 36.
EPSON Net!2, as described below. If the Status Monitor 2 utility is running, or if background monitoring is turned on, it may interfere with EPSON Net!2. Close Status Monitor 2 if it is running and turn off background monitoring, following step 14 on page 25.
3. Click the NetWare Basic Frame type Select one of the following: SNAP Mode Select Print Server Select Enable NDS Tree name If you are using NDS mode, type the same name as you used in NwAdmin (up to 31 characters). NDS Context NDS context is the Object rank in the Directory tree.
Type any new password up to 19 characters. The characters you enter appear as “ ”. Print server name Type any new name up to 47 characters. The default name consists of the printer name and the last six digits of the Ethernet card’s serial number. Polling interval Set the polling time from 5 to 90 seconds.
Printer Mode If the Status Monitor 2 utility is running, or if background monitoring is turned on, it may interfere with EPSON Net!2. Close Status Monitor 2 if it is running and turn off background monitoring, following step 14 on page 25.
2. Start EPSON Net!2. The following screen appears: 3. Highlight your printer and click 4. Click the NetWare Basic Frame type Select one of the following: Ethernet SNAP Mode Select Remote Printer Configuration tab and make the following settings: Auto Ethernet 802.2...
5. Click the Remote Printer Primary print server Select the print server name you have created. Printer port number Type the same port number you assigned to the print server. Disable tab and make the following settings:...
For a Windows 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0 network with TCP/IP or NetBEUI, you need to set the card’s IP address. You can use EPSON Net!2 or the arp command to do this, as described in the sections below.
2. Click , point to Start Net!2 3. Click the printer where you want to set the IP address, and then click the button. Configuration If you have connected more than one printer with the same type of Ethernet card to the network, you can distinguish the cards by their MAC addresses.
4. Click the tab to display the TCP/IP menu. TCP/IP 5. For The way of acquiring an IP address , or RARP BOOTP DHCP To use RARP, BOOTP, or DHCP, a server for each protocol is necessary. If there is no corresponding server, do not use any of these settings.
See page 46 if you need to enable NetBEUI on the Ethernet card. Using the arp Command Make sure the Ethernet card and printer are on the same segment of the network as the computer you are using to configure the card. Also, you need to know the IP address for the computer and the IP address you will assign to the printer’s Ethernet...
7. Type in the following command to set up the routing table: ping 220.127.116.11 8. Add an entry in the ARP table that assigns an IP address to the hardware address of the Ethernet card. Use the following command: arp -s <IP address> <MAC address> For example: arp -s 18.104.22.168 00-00-48-92-BD-9A For Windows NT, substitute colons (:) for the hyphens (-)
To use your printer on an AppleTalk network, you need to configure the Ethernet card for AppleTalk. Follow these steps to configure your card using EPSON Net!2: 1. Open the EPSON Net!2 utility. You see a window like the following:...
Entity Type You do not have to set this option. Zone Name Select the network zone in which you want the printer to appear. If the zone has not been set, “ ” appears. Network Number Set Select the network number setting. In most cases, you should select Network Number for Manual Mode The default number is 65535.
NetBEUI using the Ethernet card home page. Then, follow these steps to access the Ethernet card home page and configure the card: 1. Run EPSON Net!2. Click the printer you want to configure from the list, and click the Launch Browser Or, run the browser and type the IP address for the Ethernet card.
If Disable is on, all NetBEUI related functions stop. The NetBIOS name is the name of your computer on the network. Make sure to give the printer a unique name for the network. For the workgroup name, type the domain name or the workgroup name used in the Windows network.
6. If the message “Configuration change is complete!” appears on your screen, the update is complete. Enable the changes by pressing or turning your RESET printer off and on.
Installing in Windows 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0 1. Insert the printer software CD-ROM. You see the EPSON Installation Program screen: If you do not see the screen, click the drive letter of your CD-ROM). Then click 2. Highlight Install Printer Driver 3.
Install Printer Driver 6. Click to install the software. Your printer is automatically set to your local port, LPT1. You need to change it to follow the network path to your printer. See the section below. , and click Printers printer icon.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen and restart your computer. To use the printer or configure the printer’s Ethernet card, you need to select the SC 900 (AT) printer in the Chooser and make sure AppleTalk is turned on. See your Macintosh documentation for more information.
If you have a Windows 98, Windows 95, or Windows NT 4.0 workstation, follow the steps below to test the printer and make sure that the network is working correctly. Make sure the printer is turned on and a sheet of letter-sized paper is loaded. 1. Point to...
Installing and Using Your Electronic Manual This chapter describes how to install the EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual on your hard disk and how to view the manual using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Installing the Manual Follow the instructions below for your operating system to copy the electronic...
Follow the instructions below to install Acrobat Reader on your hard disk, if necessary: Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT: Insert the printer software CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive. When you see the Installation Program screen, select Install Adobe Acrobat Reader and click the right arrow button Follow the instructions on the screen to install Acrobat Reader.
Navigating an Electronic Manual When you open an electronic manual, you’ll see this toolbar: Bookmarks and Page There are several ways to navigate through electronic manuals: Click on hot topics, which are usually underlined or displayed in a different color. To find out if a topic is hot, move your cursor over it.
“Printing with Windows” on page 60 “Printing with a Macintosh” on page 64 For instructions on using special papers such as EPSON Photo Paper or envelopes, see page 73. For instructions on customizing your settings to fine-tune your printouts, see “Using Custom Project Types”...
Then slide the left edge guide against the paper’s left edge, making sure the stack is lower than the arrow on the guide. If you are using letterhead or preprinted paper, be sure the top of the paper feeds into the printer first. load paper only up to this arrow 3.
In Windows 3.1, you won’t see a Properties button; just click until you see the window in step 7. Options 7. Now you see the printer settings dialog box. If necessary, click the display the settings shown below: Media Type...
8. Check the following settings: Make sure the Media Type is set to of paper, select the corresponding Media Type for it, as described on page 76. For instructions on loading special paper, see page 73.) Make sure Ink is set to Set the Mode option to printing results for all kinds of documents, on all types of paper.
Windows 3.1) appears and shows the progress of your print job. You can cancel , pause , or restart Windows 95, 98, NT For more information on printing, see the electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual. See page 55 for instructions on viewing the manual. Reduce/Enlarge, Print Layout, and Watermark settings your print job as necessary.
Then slide the left edge guide against the paper’s left edge, making sure the stack is lower than the arrow on the guide. If you are using letterhead or preprinted paper, be sure the top of the paper feeds into the printer first. load paper only up to this arrow 3.
(The slider is not available for some media types. You can use a higher resolution on some papers on the Advanced dialog box; see page 70 for instructions.) . You see the main printer settings Print . (If you load a different type Plain Paper if you want to print in color.
8. Click the Layout icon if you want to reduce or enlarge your printed image, print multiple pages on one sheet of paper, or add a watermark. 9. Click the Background Printing icon if you want to prioritize or schedule your print job for printing.
11. Click to start printing. Print If you turned on background printing, you see the EPSON Monitor3 dialog box to show you the print job’s progress. You can cancel your print jobs as necessary. Job currently printing Jobs waiting to print...
Follow these steps to print with custom project types: 1. Create your image or document in your application software. 2. Access the printer settings dialog box as described in “Printing with Windows” on page 60 or “Printing with a Macintosh” on page 64.
Always choose your Media Type and Ink setting before you select a custom project type. Some project types may not be available with the Media Type or Ink settings you choose. Printing with PhotoEnhance3 or PhotoEnhance longer on some systems and images. 6.
EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual. 1. Create your image or document in your application software. Then access the printer settings dialog box as described in “Printing with Windows” on page 60 or “Printing with a Macintosh” on page 64. 2. Click...
3. Choose the Media Type same as the ones you selected on the main printer settings dialog box. You can change them here as you customize your settings, if needed. The available Print Quality settings may be limited by the Media Type you choose.
OK. (In Windows 3.1, Save Settings is on the main printer settings dialog box.) 8. Select any other settings you need to change in the printer software. 9. Click (Windows), then click any other buttons that your application uses for printing or click For complete instructions on using all your printer software’s settings, see your...
Your EPSON Photo Paper Pack includes letter-size and 4 6-inch Photo Paper. You can use EPSON Photo Paper to print photographs that look almost as good as the ones you get from film processing. EPSON 4 6-inch Photo Paper is micro-perforated around the edges so you can trim your printouts and “bleed”...
3. When you create the image in your application software, size it to 4.25 inches. You can also use your printer software’s Reduce/Enlarge settings, as described in your EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual. 4. Choose Photo Paper 5. Choose Photo Paper 4 as the Printable Area setting.
Media Type and choose Plain paper the correct envelope size as the Paper Size setting in the printer software. Set the thickness lever to the position when you print on envelopes or other thick media, as shown here. (Make sure you return the lever to the position before you print on regular media.)
When you print on special media, you need to be careful about choosing the correct Media Type setting in your printer software. Check the table below if you’re not sure which setting to choose. For details on loading special media, see your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual.
Replacing an ink cartridge Aligning the print head Transporting the printer For more details, see your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual as described on page 55. Cleaning the Print Head If your printed image is unexpectedly light or faint, or dots are missing from the image, you may need to clean the print head.
Using the Head Cleaning Utility Follow these steps to run the Head Cleaning utility: 1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing, and both the B black and A color ink out lights are off. 2. Access the printer settings dialog box as described in “Printing with Windows” on page 60 or “Printing with a Macintosh”...
Using the Control Panel Follow these steps to clean the print head using the control panel: 1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing, and both the B black and A color ink out lights are off.
You cannot print if either ink cartridge is empty. You can also check your ink levels using the EPSON status monitor (not available for Windows 3.1). See your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual for details.
When you need new ink cartridges, contact your dealer or call EPSON Accessories at (800) 873-7766 or visit our web site at www.epsonsupplies.com (U.S. sales only). In Canada, please call (800) 873-7766 for dealer referral. If you need to replace an ink cartridge before the lights flash (because the ink is too old, for example) follow the instructions in “Replacing an Outdated Ink Cartridge”...
4 through 8 before continuing with step 10. 10. Press the R cleaning button and close the printer cover. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. The P power light flashes, and the printer makes various sounds. Charging takes about one minute.
3. Make sure the printer is turned on and not printing, then open the printer cover. 4. Press the E load/eject button and hold it down for three seconds until the print head moves to the left to the black ink cartridge replacement position and the Ppower light begins flashing.
11. 11. Press the E load/eject button again and close the printer cover. The printer moves the print head and begins charging the ink delivery system. The P power light flashes and the printer makes various sounds.
Aligning the Print Head If your printouts contain misaligned vertical lines, you may need to align the print head. If you are using DOS, follow the instructions in your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual instead. Follow these steps: 1. Make sure the printer is turned on and letter-size paper is loaded.
Cleaning the Printer To keep your printer working at its best, you should clean it several times a year. Follow these steps: 1. Turn off the printer, unplug the power cord, and disconnect the network cable. 2. Remove all the paper from the sheet feeder.
See the unpacking sheet that was packed with your printer. Be sure to keep the printer level as you transport it. If you notice a decline in print quality after transporting the printer, clean the print head (see page 77); if output is...
There are additional problem solving tips in the “Troubleshooting” section of your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual. If none of the suggested solutions solve your problem, contact your EPSON dealer or see “Where To Get Help” on page 100.
The P power light is on when the printer is on and ready to print. It flashes when the printer is receiving a print job or performing a maintenance operation, such as cleaning the print head.
The printer prints one page showing its ROM version number, ink counter, and a nozzle check pattern. Only the nozzle check pattern is shown below. 5. To end the check, turn off the printer after it prints the check page. Then reconnect the interface cable and turn on your printer and computer.
Make sure the ink cartridge clamps are locked down completely and that no packing material remains in the printer. If your printer makes noise when you turn it on or after it has been sitting for a while . . .
49. Once you’ve installed Status Monitor 2, make sure background monitoring is turned on. See your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual for details on Status Monitor 2. (Status Monitor 2 is not available for Windows 3.1.) Problems Getting Good Print Quality If you see horizontal banding .
Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged. To clean the print head, see page 77. Run the Print Head Alignment utility. See page 85 for instructions. Check the paper thickness lever position. If it’s in the position, your printer is set for thicker paper or envelopes and your image may have banding.
Make sure your paper or media meets the specifications listed in your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual. Run the Print Head Alignment utility. See page 85 for instructions. Check the paper thickness lever position. If it’s in the position, your printer is set for thicker paper or envelopes and your image may smear.
Your printed colors can never exactly match your on-screen colors. However, you can use a color management system to get as close as possible. For information on your printer software’s color matching options, see your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual.
You may need to increase the image resolution or print it in a smaller size. See your software documentation for instructions. Uninstalling Printer Software If you need to uninstall and reinstall your printer software (the driver, EPSON Status Monitor 2, or EPSON Net!2), follow the steps in this section. Uninstalling Your Printer Driver...
“Changing the Status Monitor 2 Setup” on page 103 in your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual , or uninstall and reinstall Status Monitor 2, so it can recognize your printer. In Windows NT 4.0, you can’t uninstall the printer driver with the Add/Remove Programs utility.
To reinstall your software, see page 49. Uninstalling EPSON Status Monitor 2 Follow the steps below to uninstall EPSON Status Monitor 2. If you are using Windows NT, you need to log on as the Administrator. If EPSON TCP/IP printing is enabled, disable it as described in “Changing the Status Monitor 2 Setup”...
Add/Remove your software. To reinstall your software, see page 21. To remove EPSON Net!2 from a Macintosh system, find the EPSON Net!2 folder that you created and drag it to your Trash icon. Where To Get Help EPSON provides technical assistance through automated telephone services and...
Accessories at (800) 873-7766 or visit our website at www.epsonsupplies.com (U.S. sales only). In Canada, please call (800) 873-7766 for dealer referral If you need help using another manufacturer’s software with an EPSON product, see the documentation for that software for technical support information.
Installing Software From Diskettes If you need to install the printer software on a system that doesn’t have a CD-ROM drive (such as a workstation), use the instructions in this chapter to do one of the following: For Windws, you can create the software diskettes on another computer that has a CD-ROM drive using the disk creation utility on the printer software CD-ROM, as described below.
1. Insert the printer software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM drive and a blank, formatted diskette in the diskette drive. You see the EPSON Installation Program screen: If the screen does not appear, go to CD-ROM icon to start the EPSON Installation program.
If you are making Status Monitor 2 diskettes, make sure you label the diskettes for both parts carefully, so you do not mix up the network diskettes and the EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N diskettes. 6. If you have to create more than one disk, insert the next disk and click Repeat this step for a third disk if necessary.
EPSON Net!2 Ordering Printer Software Diskettes You can order software diskettes from EPSON by phone or fax for $19.95 shipping and handling (plus tax where applicable), or you can download the diskette image files. When you’re ready to install your software, see page 107.
A :\WINDOWS\INSTALL substitute the correct letter.) 4. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. After you install EPSON Net!2, you can configure your printer for NetWare (on page 26) or for TCP/IP (on page 39). to 6 Pacific time, Monday through Friday.
44. Installing Status Monitor 2 EPSON Status Monitor 2 is a single utility that you install on your computer in two parts. For each system that will monitor the printer, make sure you install the network part and the EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N part of EPSON Status Monitor 2. These two parts work together to allow you to see your printer’s status information over the...
11. When you see the Setup Complete screen, select 12. Insert the Status Monitor 2 for EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N, diskette 1, in your drive. . A screen appears asking where you want...
This turns off background monitoring, which may interfere with EPSON Net!2 when you configure the card. (See page 95 in your electronic EPSON Stylus COLOR 900N Manual or Chapter 11 in your Administrator’s Manual to turn on background monitoring.) If you install Status Monitor 2 on additional workstations, or you are not using EPSON Net!2, you do not have to turn off background monitoring.
2. Insert the diskette in your drive and double-click the diskette icon that appears. 3. Double-click the Installer 4. Follow the instructions on the screen and restart your computer. To use the printer, you need to select the SC 900 (AT) printer in the Chooser and make sure AppleTalk is on. icon.
Economy setting, 69, 71 ENERGY STAR, 6 Envelopes, printing on, 75 EPSON Accessories, 101 help, 100 to 101 media and paper, 76 EPSON Monitor3, 67 EPSON Net!2 installing from CD-ROM, 21 to 23 installing from diskettes, 107 uninstalling, 100 Error Diffusion setting, 71...
106 to 111 Manual, how to use, 2, 55 to 57 Media Type setting, 68, 71, 74, 76 MicroWeave setting, 71 Mirror images, 71 Moving printer, 87 NetBIOS name, 47 Nozzle check pattern, 80 NwAdmin, 26 to 32 Page Setup, Macintosh, 64...
Print quality, 71, 93 to 97 Printable area setting, Photo Paper, 74 Printer cable, 4, 5 noise, 92 parts, 6 Printer software, uninstalling, 97 to 100 Printing advanced settings, 67 to 72 Macintosh, 64 to 67 special papers, 73 to 76 Windows, 60 to 63...
Windows Progress Meter, 63 system requirements, 4 using diskettes, 103 to 110 Workgroup name, 47 World Wide Web, 101 Year 2000, 6...
EPSON Ink Jet Papers Use EPSON’s paper and inks to get the same photo quality results that have earned your printer all of its awards! EPSON’s papers are specially coated to work with EPSON’s quick drying inks. You’ll notice that when prints come out of your printer, you can immediately handle them. There is no drying time, no smearing or smudging, and your image is clean and smooth.
(U.S. sales only). In Canada, please call (800) 873-7766 for dealer referral. Ink Cartridges Order these EPSON ink cartridges and use them within six months of installing them and before the expiration date on the package: Black ink cartridge T003011...