Important Setup Information
(Wireless or Wired)
1. If you're connecting to a network, use the
Ethernet cable that came with your product.
Connect the cable for wireless or wired
networks. For a wireless connection, you'll
remove the cable later.
2. Set up your product using the Start Here sheet.
DO NOT follow the software installation steps
under "USB connection."
3. Install your software using the Network
For a variety of network setup information, go to:
Direct Connection (USB)
1. If you are NOT installing your product on a
network, connect it using a USB cable (not
You can purchase a USB cable at most
2. Set up your product and install your software as
described on the Start Here sheet.
Printed in/Pays d'impression : Indonesia