Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be
treated with care. The following suggestions will help you protect your warranty
• Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits. If your
device does get wet, allow it to dry completely.
• Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts and
electronic components can be damaged.
• Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of
electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
• Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its normal
temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage electronic
• Do not attempt to open the device.
• Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break internal
circuit boards and fine mechanics.
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean
• Do not paint the device. Paint can clog the moving parts, microphone, or
speaker and prevent proper operation.
These suggestions apply equally to your device, charger, or any accessory. If any
device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorized service facility
C a r e a n d m a i n t e n a n c e