G e t s t a r t e d
To switch off, press the power key. The speakerphone plays a descending
sequence of beeps, the red indicator light flashes once, and the display
If the speakerphone is not connected to a device within about
30 minutes, it switches off automatically.
The display is automatically dimmed if the speakerphone is not used
within about 10 seconds to save power.
■ Pair and connect with another device
1. Ensure that the speakerphone is switched off and your mobile device
is switched on.
2. If you have not previously paired the speakerphone with a device,
switch on the speakerphone. The speakerphone enters pairing mode,
If you have previously paired the speakerphone with another device,
switch off the device, and switch on the speakerphone.
3. Within about 5 minutes, activate the Bluetooth feature on the
mobile device, and set the device to search for Bluetooth devices. For
details, see the user guide of your device.
4. On your device, select the speakerphone (Nokia HF-510) from the list
of found devices.
5. Enter the Bluetooth passcode 0000 to pair and connect the
speakerphone to your device. In some devices, you may need to make
the connection separately after pairing.
If pairing succeeds, the speakerphone is shown on the list of currently
paired Bluetooth devices in your mobile device.
When the speakerphone is connected to your device and ready for use,
the Bluetooth name of the device is displayed.
You can pair the speakerphone with up to four devices but connect it to
only one device at a time.