In the interest of your safety and to ensure the correct use, before installing and first using
the appliance, read this user manual carefully, including its hints and warnings. To avoid
unnecessary mistakes and accidents, it is important to ensure that all people using the
appliance are thoroughly familiar with its operation and safety features. Save these in‐
structions and make sure that they remain with the appliance if it is moved or sold, so that
everyone using it through its life will be properly informed on appliance use and safety.
For the safety of life and property keep the precautions of these user's instructions as the
manufacturer is not responsible for damages caused by omission.
Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging well away from children. There is risk of suffocation.
• If you are discarding the appliance pull the plug out of the socket, cut the connection
cable (as close to the appliance as you can) and remove the door to prevent playing
children to suffer electric shock or to close themselves into it.
• If this appliance featuring magnetic door seals is to replace an older appliance having a
spring lock (latch) on the door or lid, be sure to make that spring lock unusable before
you discard the old appliance. This will prevent it from becoming a death trap for a child.
Keep ventilation openings clear of obstruction.
• The appliance is intended for keeping foodstuff and/or beverages in a normal household
as explained in this instruction booklet.
• Do not use a mechanical device or any artificial means to speed up the thawing process.
• Do not use other electrical appliances (such as ice cream makers) inside of refrigerating
appliances, unless they are approved for this purpose by the manufacturer.
• Do not damage the refrigerant circuit.
• The refrigerant isobutane (R600a) is contained within the refrigerant circuit of the ap‐
pliance, a natural gas with a high level of environmental compatibility, which is never‐
During transportation and installation of the appliance, be certain that none of the
components of the refrigerant circuit become damaged.
If the refrigerant circuit should become damaged:
– avoid open flames and sources of ignition
– thoroughly ventilate the room in which the appliance is situated
• It is dangerous to alter the specifications or modify this product in any way. Any damage
to the cord may cause a short-circuit, fire and/or electric shock.