1. Insert the FireWire 410 driver CD into your CD-ROM drive. AutoRun will open the CD and allow you to view its contents.
2. Double click on the "M-Audio FireWire 410 Installer" icon.
3. Click "Continue" in the M-Powered screen.
4. Read the instructions screen, then click "Continue."
5. Select your install location, or just choose the default, OS 9 boot drive. Click Continue.
6. You will be prompted to shut down your computer. Click "Shut Down."
7. When your computer has powered off, connect the FireWire 410 to your computer's FireWire port and turn it on. Once the FireWire 410 is
connected, turn on your computer.
8. Once the operating system loads, go to Control Panels, select Sound, then select the Output tab. Click on M-Audio FireWire 410 to select
FireWire 410 as your default audio device.